- “Zero Rating and Vertical Content Foreclosure,” with Thomas Jeitschko and Aleksandr Yankelevich. Information Economics and Policy (2020, [Download])
- “Direct Interconnection and Investment Incentives for Content Quality.” Review of Network Economics 18(3) (2020, [Download])
- “Privacy, Information Acquisition, and Market Competition.” (Under Review, [Download])
- “Merger with a Maverick Firm: Examining the Coordinated Effects of the AA/USAir Merger.” with Yongjoon Park. (NEW! [Download])
- “Quality Differentiation and Optimal Pricing Strategy in Multi-Sided Markets,” with Pallavi Pal ([Download])
- “An Impossible Trinity in Blockchain-based Transactions: Decentralization, Privacy, and Lower Transaction Costs.” ([Download])
- “Move Order in Hotelling Models of Platform Markets,” with Thomas Jeitschko and Aleksandr Yankelevich. (DICE Discussion Paper No 286, [Download])
Work in Progress
- “Data Neutrality and Market Competition.” with Hanming Fang.
—Draft Coming soon!
- “Payment Card Networks Structure and its Consequences.” with Ryan James Martin and Oleksandr “Alex” Shcherbakov.
- “Using Porting Data as Proxy for Diversion Ratios in Merger Assessment.” with Patrick DeGraba and Aleksandr Yankelevich.